It is time for another challenge at Through The Craft Room Door.
This is the last challenge of the year so the whole team are taking part this time so lots and lots of inspiration for everyone.
We are sponsored this time by Jan's Digi Stamps and the prize is a $10 voucher for the store. Jan has some fabulous images to suit every occasion so this is a lovely prize.
I chose this lovely image from the Toy Stocking set. I just loved the little teddy bear peeking out, he has such an adorable expression.
I coloured the image with Promarkers, gel pens and added lots and lots of glitter on the stocking fur. I used a blender pen to stipple the teddy bear and this added texture to the fur and adds a two-tone effect by bringing in the lighter colour layered underneath.
I used a sketch from Outlawz Sketch Wednesday challenge for the layout.
Following the sketch I matted the image onto some green card. The base is a sheet of A4 card and I covered this with some snowflake patterned paper. The green tree paper is a strip from my Christmas paper scraps which was a magazine freebie. I matched this to a gold self adhesive ribbon with a tree pattern,
The green spotty embellishments are Card Candi which came from Craftwork Cards. I bought so many in lots of colours. They look like a brad but are just a circle of cardboard which I mount onto a foam square so add dimension but not too thick. The sentiment is a recycled one from an old Christmas card. It is so glittery far too pretty to throw away. I trimmed it and added a scrap of gold card as a layer.
Our challenges at Through The Craft Room Door are always Anything Goes and easy to enter. I do hope you will join us.
Card Details -
Size - A5
Digital Image - Toy Stocking (Jan's Digi Stamps)
Paper - Woodland Christmas (The Works)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers, Gel Pens
Embellishments - Self Adhesive Ribbon, Card Candi
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #45 Anything Goes with a critter
- A Bit More Time to Craft - #129 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #12 Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #600 Christmas Flowers, Wreaths & Trees
- Art Impressions Stamps - #293 Include an Animal
- Arty Divas - #32 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - #265 Anything Goes & Sentiment
- Cardz 4 Galz - #135 Cute Christmas
- Cardz TV - #128 Anything Goes
- Ching-Chou Kuik - Happy Christmas
- Christmas With The Cuties - #44 Feature a Creature
- Classic Design Challenge - #12 Anything Goes
- Country View Challenges - Anything Christmas
- Crafter’s Castle - #36 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore - #82 Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - #45 Anything Goes with an Animal
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #518 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - #200 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #198 Anything Goes
- Cupcake Inspirations - #507 Holiday Sweets
- Cute Card Thursday - #662 Silver or Gold
- Digi Choosday - #48 Anything Goes
- House That Stamps Built - #N2520 Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - #424 Anything Goes / Christmas
- Ike’s World Challenge - #139 X is for Xmas
- Jingle Belles - Inspired by colours in the banner
- Krafty Chicks - #535 All Occasions
- Lemon Shortbread - #134 Anything Goes
- Love To Craft - #53 Anything Goes
- Merry Little Christmas - #29 Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft - #446 Christmas Animals
- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch - Sketch for Layout
- Papercraft Business Papercraft Challenge - #34 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #48 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #409 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampers - #50 Christmas
- The Crafting Challenge - Christmas
- The Male Room - #144 Toys
- We Love 2 Create - #12 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #466-467 Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Such a sweet image, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxReplyDelete
Super cute holiday card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.ReplyDelete
That stocking is just adorable. I love the tree line paper also.ReplyDelete
A fabulous stocking. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. ElaineReplyDelete
A very sweet image, perfect for the little ones, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.ReplyDelete
Such a lovely and cute christmas card.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
super cute! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun once more!ReplyDelete
Simply wonderful stocking filled to the brim with wonderful goodies. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!ReplyDelete
A wonderful card full of festive pieces. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.ReplyDelete
Such a lovely sketch to use, great card! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DTReplyDelete
Very cute card!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining in with our Christmas challenge at Country View Crafts!
Have a wonderful Christmas time.
I can already hear that trumpet being blown throughout the house ... what a cute little stocking ... so very glad you joined our BANNER Holiday at Jingle Belles.ReplyDelete
Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper ChallengeReplyDelete
DT Patterned Paper Challenge
What a cute image and card :)ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)
You have chosen great papers to go with your image. So glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolGReplyDelete
So cute! Well done. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.ReplyDelete
Such a lovely Christmas card Mandy! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy December, Sue xReplyDelete
The stocking and the teddy image is so adorable! Wonderful coloring too!ReplyDelete
We are so happy you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.
Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business
Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Fantastic Christmas card, Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, Goga dtReplyDelete
Very Festive card .ReplyDelete
Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
Super cute!!! And what a fabulous take on that sketch!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.ReplyDelete
A really cute design.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.
Mandy, this is fantastic! Great coloring and I love how you used that sketch! I could put on 2 DT hats but I'm not seeing a link to Jan's Digi Stamps. You really should enter it there if you haven't and if you have, you need to add a link to the JDS challenge. :-D Meanwhile, Thanks so much for entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede and good luck in the draw. :-DReplyDelete
Super sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. Candace DTReplyDelete
Cute card thanks for joining ❤️ReplyDelete
Hi Mandy, this stocking is wonderful! Thanks for joining our challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik. Julie, DT memberReplyDelete
Such a gorgeous card - the image is super cute.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining inReplyDelete
Monique DT its fab
Super cute card, Mandy! Love the coloring details on the stocking. Thanks for joining the Papercraft Business challenge.ReplyDelete
J.J. – Design Team member at Papercraft Business
Visit my blog - Nostalgia – Handmade Designs
A cute Christmas card, Mandy! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!ReplyDelete
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations
Hallo Mandy! What an adorable card! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at Love to Craft and we hope to see you in January. Happy New Year! xox, Aimeselee DTReplyDelete
Fabulous card, love the stocking and pressies!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
DT Val x