It is time for another challenge at Through The Craft Room Door.
This is the last challenge of the year so the whole team are taking part this time so lots and lots of inspiration for everyone.
We are sponsored this time by Jan's Digi Stamps and the prize is a $10 voucher for the store. Jan has some fabulous images to suit every occasion so this is a lovely prize.
I chose this lovely image from the Toy Stocking set. I just loved the little teddy bear peeking out, he has such an adorable expression.
I coloured the image with Promarkers, gel pens and added lots and lots of glitter on the stocking fur. I used a blender pen to stipple the teddy bear and this added texture to the fur and adds a two-tone effect by bringing in the lighter colour layered underneath.
I used a sketch from Outlawz Sketch Wednesday challenge for the layout.
Following the sketch I matted the image onto some green card. The base is a sheet of A4 card and I covered this with some snowflake patterned paper. The green tree paper is a strip from my Christmas paper scraps which was a magazine freebie. I matched this to a gold self adhesive ribbon with a tree pattern,
The green spotty embellishments are Card Candi which came from Craftwork Cards. I bought so many in lots of colours. They look like a brad but are just a circle of cardboard which I mount onto a foam square so add dimension but not too thick. The sentiment is a recycled one from an old Christmas card. It is so glittery far too pretty to throw away. I trimmed it and added a scrap of gold card as a layer.
Our challenges at Through The Craft Room Door are always Anything Goes and easy to enter. I do hope you will join us.
Card Details -
Size - A5
Paper - Woodland Christmas (The Works)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers, Gel Pens
Embellishments - Self Adhesive Ribbon, Card Candi
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #45 Anything Goes with a critter
- A Bit More Time to Craft - #129 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #12 Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #600 Christmas Flowers, Wreaths & Trees
- Art Impressions Stamps - #293 Include an Animal
- Arty Divas - #32 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - #265 Anything Goes & Sentiment
- Cardz 4 Galz - #135 Cute Christmas
- Cardz TV - #128 Anything Goes
- Ching-Chou Kuik - Happy Christmas
- Christmas With The Cuties - #44 Feature a Creature
- Classic Design Challenge - #12 Anything Goes
- Country View Challenges - Anything Christmas
- Crafter’s Castle - #36 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore - #82 Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - #45 Anything Goes with an Animal
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #518 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - #200 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #198 Anything Goes
- Cupcake Inspirations - #507 Holiday Sweets
- Cute Card Thursday - #662 Silver or Gold
- Digi Choosday - #48 Anything Goes
- House That Stamps Built - #N2520 Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - #424 Anything Goes / Christmas
- Ike’s World Challenge - #139 X is for Xmas
- Jingle Belles - Inspired by colours in the banner
- Krafty Chicks - #535 All Occasions
- Lemon Shortbread - #134 Anything Goes
- Love To Craft - #53 Anything Goes
- Merry Little Christmas - #29 Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft - #446 Christmas Animals
- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch - Sketch for Layout
- Papercraft Business Papercraft Challenge - #34 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #48 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #409 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampers - #50 Christmas
- The Crafting Challenge - Christmas
- The Male Room - #144 Toys
- We Love 2 Create - #12 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #466-467 Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes