I have chosen Mistletoe.
This image is Mistletoe Kiss from Delicious Doodles. It is one of my favourite images that Teri has drawn. I used to be on the DT at Stitchy Bear Digital store and it was always a pleasure to use one of her images.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers & Flexmarkers. Glossy Accents has been added to the eyes, lipstick, mistletoe berries and nail varnish. The fur trim on the coat has been made sparkly with Stickles glitter glue.
The card base has been covered with a mistletoe paper from the Christmas Cheer pad by K & Co.
The holly trim has been embellished with gem berries. The sentiment is a cardstock sticker.
The holly embellishment has been recycled from a Christmas Tag. I have fussy cut, added some gems and stickles glitter glue.
Card Details :-
Size - A5
Image - Mistletoe Kiss by Delicious Doodles/Teri Sherman
Paper - Christmas Cheer from K & Co
Tools - Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Embellishments - gems, Stickles glitter glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order): -
- A Gem of A Challenge - #23 Anything Goes
- Always Fun Challenges - #138 Anything Goes
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 15 M for Mistletoe
- CD Sunday Plus - # 24 Anything Goes
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round – Winter Clothing
- Colouring in Scrapland - #19 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #465 Anything Christmas
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #36 Christmas/Winter
- Digi Choosday - #48 Anything Goes
- My Besties Art Espana - #40 Anything Goes
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Passion For Promarkers - #521 3 or More Layers
- Polkadoodles - #47 Anything Goes