I have chosen Vellum.
The card started off with the metallic red bauble central panel which has been recycled from a card that I have received. I have added gold peel off stickers between the dotted lines, a red ribbon bow and a small diecut sentiment tag. More gold has been added to the frame and lots of gems and pearls to embellish the bauble and flowers.
On the red card base I have added a panel of holly patterned vellum paper. As this paper is translucent you can see the red base through this so it adds a bit more colour to it. The corners are embellished with metallic gold thick cardstock stickers.
Card Details :-
Size - 6" x 6"
Embellishments - gems, pearls, cardstock stickers, ribbon bow, gold stickers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order): -
- Always Fun Challenges - #138 Anything Goes
- Arty Divas - #9 Anything Goes
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 25 V for Vellum
- Crafter’s Castle - #23 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #465 Anything Christmas
- Double D Challenge - Traditional style
- Make My Monday - #110 Use Vellum
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies - #1947 Anything Goes
- Time Out Challenges - #149 Celebrations