Monday 26 July 2021

Srsly Stoked Bike

 




Kate Hadfield Designs and Kim Jensen Designs collaborated together at The Lilypad and made a great set called Srsly Stoked. This is aimed at teens (and all the cool dudes) and has a grungy style. Currently it is on offer at half price and is an amazing deal.





In the Collaboration kit you get a pack of papers and elements from Kim Jensen Designs



And you get a pack of elements from Kate Hadfield Designs. This is also available in the Kate Hadfield store as black & white stamps.



There is also a cool alphabet Kate designed called Graffiti which complements the kit.



Using this whole kit I have made a collection of cards which I have showing you over the next few days whilst the kit is on special offer. This is the final one in the series and I am really pleased with them. I love the bright and bold graphic style and they work really well for male cards.
--------------------




My card has been made by creating a digital card in a graphics programme. I used the two tone checked paper for the bottom layer and then added the orange circle one to it as the foreground.

The sentiment has been made using the Graffiti alphabet. I just played about with the positioning of the letters until I was happy with it. It is quite forgiving due to the style so you don't have to worry about having perfect alignment. The 'Ride On!' was suggested by my hubby as it is a sentiment that riders use to boost each other on a popular bike training app that many people use. 

The bike and 'road' are from the elements kit by Kate. The scribble block element I stretched and manipulated to look like a road and then angled the bike on it.

Once I was happy with my overall layout this was then printed onto glossy photo paper. I really find this makes the colours pop and is perfect for this bright bold style of design. I mounted this onto a white card blank.

I am not normally all that great with cards for men but found this kit was particularly fun to use. I had intended to do 2 or 3 cards and ended up making 6 so that is really good going for me

Over at Kate Hadfield Designs there is lots going on. Kate is really generous with her freebies which are readily available. If you sign up to the newsletter you get access to an extra subscriber area the Doodle Den where there are loads more freebies. There is a gallery full of projects by the Creative Team and customers and so much inspiration for crafters and teachers. I would highly recommend you pop over there and join in the fun.


Card Details -


Size - 5" Square

Digital Images - Srsly Stoked (Kate Hadfield Designs)

Digital Papers - Srsly Stoked Collaboration (Kim Jensen Designs)

Digital Alphabet - Graffiti (Kate Hadfield Designs)



* Please note card front has been created digitally but printed and made into a physical card



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)









8 comments:

  1. Hey girl another fantastic card, I like the image and the bold bright colors...awesome. Thanks again for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant card Mandy you are certainly on a roll with these masculine cards
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bold vivid colours Mandy, along with the image this is perfect for teenagers. SO nice to see you joining us again at River of Creativity, thank you so much for taking the time to join us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh this new set is endless isn't it & you really are making some cracking boy/teen cards with it. Thank you for sharing another of your great creations with us at River of Creativity. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, fun,and bright card and I love all the elements..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Nicely done and we appreciate you sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.