Imagine That Digistamp have a Progressive Challenge each month. If you completed a card using the Digi of the Month you automatically get the following month emailed to you. If not you can purchase that stamp for a reduced price.
The set we have been given to play with for February is Birthday Bunny. You get this cute image in colour and black and white, a great coloured circle sentiment and lots of sentiments which are so useful.
I chose the paper first which is an old K & Company one from one of those huge pads of patterned papers. 3 years ago I split all my pads up and sorted by colour and pattern. I have all my multicolour striped papers together and it was a case of finding one I wanted to use and this then dictated the colours to use on the image. I used Promarkers and Spectrum Noir Glitter markers to add accents to the balloon and cupcake. They add a bit of sparkle without being OTT.
The layout of the card is from sketch 494 at Try Stamping on Tuesday. I rotated it to fit the orientation of the image.
I used a sheet of green A4 card for the base to compliment the paper. Added a pink trim as per the sketch and a self adhesive ribbon to anchor the birthday tag to. It is an embellished cardstock sticker which has always been too pretty to use.... it was obviously waiting for the perfect image to go with it. As a finishing touch I added a brad and called this done. Quite a simple layout but the image and tag are the shining stars.
If you visit my blog and are not already taking part in the Digi of the Month challenge I would urge you to pop over there. Kris' images are really lovely and you get so much in each pack. You can buy this one at the reduced price and away you go then.
Card Details -
Size - A5
Digital Image - Birthday Bunny (Imagine That Digistamp)
Paper - Studio K Super K ( K and Company)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers, Spectrum Noir Glitter Markers
Embellishments - Self Adhesive Ribbon, Birthday Tag Sticker, Metal Brad
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #47 Anything Goes With A Critter
- 613 Avenue Create - #2 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #2 Anything Goes
- As You Like It - Favourite Digi Stamps because I came make them as big or small as I like, they are cheaper than rubber, easier to store. Easy to print and get good results every time.
- Catch The Bug - Bingo Board (Buttons, Sparkle, Dots or Stripes)
- Classic Design Challenge - #2 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #6 Anything Goes
- Crafting Happiness - #86 Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - #47 Anything Goes with an animal or insect
- Crafty Catz - #539 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - #216 Add A Heart
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Createful Heart Design - #29 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #202 Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - #209 Always Anything Goes
- Creative Sketchy Girls - #57 For Girls Only
- Digi Choosday - #8 Anything Goes
- Double D Challenge - Anything With a Heart
- Everybody Art - #485 Birthday
- Get Creative Challenges - #98 Use red or pink
- I Love Promarkers - #429 Anything Goes / Birthday
- Imagine That Digi of The Month - Birthday Bunny
- Incy Wincy Designs - Animals and add buttons
- International Art & Soul - #102 Off To Dinner (The little mouse is tucking into the huge cake)
- Lemon Shortbread - #140 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #152 Anything Goes
- Love To Craft - #55 Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft - #451 Create or add a Tag
- Passion For Markers - #580 Feminine
- Pearly Sparkles - #59 Anything Goes
- Penny’s Challenge - #490 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #8 Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges - #186 Anything Goes
- Scribbles Designs Challenge - #97 Add 1 or more hearts
- Simply Create Too - #167 Use Hearts
- Sweet Stampin’ - Card for teens or kids
- The Creative Crafters - #37 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Through The Purple Haze - #177 1 Ribbon/2 word sentimnet/3 layers
- Try It On Tuesday - Oh So Cute
- Try Stamping on Tuesdays - #494 Sketch for Layout
- Uniko 9th Birthday Challenge - # Birthday card with any supplies
- Word Art Wednesday - #479-480 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #2 Anything Goes
So fun, Many - and great job turning the sketch! I didn't even consider that, lol. A very fun bunny with cute paper choices! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!ReplyDelete
Brilliant card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge BlogReplyDelete
My Blog As I do Rodos
OMG ... how adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.ReplyDelete
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Such a cute makeReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing with us at 'Simply Create Too' this month
Hugs Shell xx
Darling card and such cute images. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at As You Like It Challenge!ReplyDelete
Adorable carte d'anniversaire, très belle coloration.ReplyDelete
Merci d'avoir rejoint notre challenge Colour Crazy.
Bonne chance et à très bientôt j'espère !
Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge
Adorable birthday card, very nice coloring.
Thank you for joining our Colour Crazy challenge.
Good luck and see you very soon I hope!
Guest Designer Colour Crazy Challenge
Mandy, I can't believe it's already time to start making Easter cards!!! Love your interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. You did a wonderful job coloring the image and coordinating with the striped background pattern paper! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at TSOT!!!ReplyDelete
A cute and colourful birthday card, sweet image and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.ReplyDelete
Oh so cute. Love the cupcake icing!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Just love your project! So cute!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's B-I-N-G-O challenge
Hugs from Africa!
A really cute image and it looks brilliant. Thank you so much for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel xReplyDelete
So cute! Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.ReplyDelete
Another very cute image Mandy. Thanks for sharing with us at IAAS. Christine DT xReplyDelete
Thank you for your participating at Scrapping4fun Challenges Blog.
Big Hug Bianca XX
Super adorable card! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Donna DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Oooo, Mandy this is adorable!! I was so sure I had commented on this earlier in month, but I don't see it now as I'm doing my final commenting. Super sorry I'm so late getting here. LOVE your colors together and your cute dotty coloring :) Very cheery card. Thanks so much for joining in our DOTM challenge at Imagine That Digistamp ♥ Cheers, Kris B.ReplyDelete
Lovely bunny and lovely little mouse. Looking at your image I am now looking foreward to habe some strawberries. The image is perfectly coloured and the papers match fantastically. I like that tag you placed on the card as well. Thank you for joining in our new challenge at the EAC.ReplyDelete
Cute creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Good luck!ReplyDelete
Fun card Mandy! Thank you for joining us at TSOT. MarjoleinReplyDelete
Another cute as a button card Mandy! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana ForrestReplyDelete
Such a fun card with a great image - thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create this monthReplyDelete
Very very cute bunny. Perfect for spring. Thanks for sharing with us at Art Journal Journey. Hugs-ErikaReplyDelete
Whoops, I meant to say Try It on Tuesday. Sorry about that. Hugs-ErikaReplyDelete
Hi Mandy, a fun birthday card to add to your stash, love the stripy paper and the tag with the sentiment and cake on it. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCFReplyDelete
Wow, lots of challenges this applies to. Thanks for including TSOT in your list.ReplyDelete
What a super cute image of the rabbit and mouse with the cupcake. The striped paper makes the card very festive. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.ReplyDelete
So cute! that image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Penny's. Hope to see you again.ReplyDelete
Such a cute card. Thanks for taking time to link up with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creations.ReplyDelete
A great card.ReplyDelete
Take care and thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.
Cute card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness last week. Hope to see more of your projects this week!ReplyDelete
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team
I want a bite of that cup cake! It looks yummy. Very cute. Thank you for sharing this amazing project with us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges. Good luck!ReplyDelete
Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 8 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!ReplyDelete
Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge.ReplyDelete
Hugs, Sandy DT
Awww, such a cute bunny!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.
This is so cute Mandy! Love the bunny. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Gale DT for http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Great Birthday card. Such a cute little bunny! Love the colours and decorations you used as well. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck NickReplyDelete
Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ PaperReplyDelete