This is the card I made for my Sister in Law's Birthday. Crafter's Companion have recently had some amazing sales and this Prosecco Celebration stamp & die set was included in a mystery goodie bag.
I have always liked making shaker cards and you use the dies to make the little bottle which about 5" high so a decent size to work with. I cut from gold card, acetate for the window and black card for the back. I used small black foam squares all round the edge to give the space for the shaker section. I used an embossing bag to rub over the glitter and around the inside edge of the foam to stop the shaker contents sticking to it. It is filled with White and gold seed beads and glitter.
Using the provided dies I created a label, used a gold gel pen on the inside edge. I added peel off letters with a gem to personalise it. The label around the neck I added a heart gem.
The card base is covered with one of my favourite glittery papers from DCWV. I added some happy birthday sentiment card from stash which I have had for many, many years.
The black panel behind the bottle and the gold one behind the sentiment are both from the Baroque frames dies set from Crafter's Companion. The cork has been cut using the die set. I cut this 3 times to make it thicker and added some thin wire to make it look more authentic. I added 'champagne' gems to look like fizzy bubbles popping out the top of the bottle.
Finally the sentiment is a rubber stamp from the set. I have never been particularly keep on stamping as my results have been very hit and miss over the years. That is until I got my Tim Holtz stamping platform. The fact I can do 2 or 3 imprints in the same place EVERY time is a game changer for me. No more using too little or too much ink and ruining it for either reason. I used a Versafine ink pad and the imprint is so crisp and clear. I couldn't be more delighted with it.
I really enjoyed making this card. I probably would not have bought this set as it is quite expensive but as part of a mystery goody bag it was tremendous value. I think it has so many potential uses for different occasions that it will be a very useful set to have in my stash.
Card Details -
Size - A5
Rubber Stamp - Prosecco Celebration by Crafter's Companion
Embellishments - seed beads, glitter, diamante gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 613 Avenue Create – #234 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #117 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #6 Anything Goes
- Arty Divas - #23 Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug – Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafter’s Castle - #30 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore – #76 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #509 Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends - #137 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - #207 For The Ladies
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs – Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - #188 Anything Goes & Birthday
- Creative Fingers - #187 Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - #192 Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #22 Anything Goes
- Gem of A Challenge - #12 Anything Goes
- Ike’s World Challenge - #133 Dots / Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks - KCC #510 Use a Stamp
- Lemon Shortbread - #121 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #133 Anything Goes
- Love To Craft - #47 Anything Goes
- Mix It Up Challenge - #38 Anything Goes
- Morgan’s Art World - #6 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #22 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – #400 Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum Challenge - #128 Use a Real Stamp
- The Paper Funday Challenge - #18 Anything Goes/Make it Masculine
- Through The Purple Haze - #168 Anything Goes
- Try It On Tuesday – Fussy Cut or Use Dies
- We Love 2 Create - #6 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #05 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #442-443 Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes