Today is my first post as a DT member on Through the Craft Room Door.
For this challenge we as sponsored by Oddball Art Co. and the prize is £10 to spend in the store.
The image I have used is the Llama from No Drama Llama image 537. It is a great value set as you get quite a few different elements that you can use in your crafting.
Not knowing what colours llama's can come in I did a Google search and found that a lot of people get llama's and alpaca's confused. Llamas are really big, almost as popular as unicorns now. Also the phrase 'no drama llama' is quite bit, hence the sentiment in the digi pack. I decided not to use it myself and chose a play on words for my sentiment. I had no suitable sentiments in my digis so decided to make one myself.
I have included the JPG and PNG file in this post. You are welcome to download and make use of in your own crafts. This is for personal use only. Please do not download and share with others. Please do not claim it as your own.
The image has been coloured using Promarkers. I added curly squiggles after shading to emulate the texture in the alpaca fleece.
I haven’t made an easel card for ages and thought this would be a lovely way to use this image. All the patterned papers are from the Family Ties First Edition pad by Dovecraft. The main paper is a glittery damask pattern and I used a co-ordinating gingham pattern. The yellow and gold cardstock used for matting and layering is scraps from my stash. I have separated them into 12"x12" bags by colour. One side has plain scraps, the other has patterned. This has made it very easy for me to go through these first for what I need. If nothing suitable then I will cut a sheet as required.
I used a Nestabilities die to to cut around the sentiment and the larger mats. I inked around the edges of the larger mat to define the shape better. I used my lovely flourish die from Cheery Lynn. I love how you can manipulate the swirls as in the front of the card, but then can snip it into shapes as for the inside. The flowers are Primas and I have added lots of twinkly gem centres.
Our challenges at Through the Craft Room Door are always Anything Goes so easy to enter. I hope you will join us.
Card Details -
Size - 6” Square Easel card
Dies - Labels 17 Nestabilities by Spellbinders, Fanciful Flourish by Cheery Lynn
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
Embellishments - Prima Flowers & gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #39 Anything Goes with a Critter
- 613 Avenue Create – #234 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #118 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #6 Anything Goes
- A Place to Start – Create a Shaped card
- All Fun Challenges - #9 Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge – E is for Earth Bound Animal
- Angie’s Digital Stamps - #43 Anything Goes
- Arty Divas - #24 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments – #253 Anything Goes & Sentiment
- Cardz 4 Galz - #123 More than One Score/Fold
- CCC Digi Creations - #115 Anything Goes
- CD Sunday Plus - # 37 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - # 21 Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #559 Easel card
- Crafting Happiness - #53 Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - #39 Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Flowers
- Crafty Catz - #510 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs – Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - #189 Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage - #130 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #188 Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie Challenges – #148 Layer it Up
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #42 Flowers
- Di’s Digi Designs – Fold It Fancy
- Digi Choosday - #24 Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Studios - #28 Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge - ATG with a Die / Diecut
- Ike’s World Challenge - #133 Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread - #122 Anything Goes
- Let’s Craft & Create - #160 Anything Goes
- Love To Craft - #47 Anything Goes
- Mix It Up Challenge - #38 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #24 Anything Goes
- Scribbles Designs - #90 Flip A Coin (1T/2T/3T/4H/5H)
- Sweet Stampin’ – Diecuts & Punches
- The Creative Crafters - #29 Anything Goes
- The Paper Funday Challenge - #18 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #442-443 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #06 Anything Goes