Day 7 at Beccy's Place Month long holiday challenge the prompt is F. I have used that as F for Fussy Cutting.
I have used sketch 529 from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout of the card. The gold frame, all the background strips and the sentiment have all been recycled from Christmas cards. The frame and strips have been fussy cut, the frame was with a craft knife, the strips and sentiment with scissors.
The image is Christmas Brat Girl Dress from Bugaboo Stamps. This has been coloured using Promarkers and matted onto dark green card.
The card front has been covered with a paper from Docrafts and then all the other elements have been laid on it following the layout of the sketch which was perfect fir using some of the bits and pieces ion my scraps box.
Card Details :-
Size - 7" x 5"
Paper - Docrafts
Tools - Promarkers, craft knife
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #104 Anything Goes
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 7 F for Fussy Cutting
- CCC Digi Creations - #109 Christmas
- Colour Crazy Challenge - # 44 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #483 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #464 Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Crafty Friends - #123 Christmas
- Createful Heart Design - #14 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #175 Anything Goes
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #36 Christmas/Winter
- Get Creative - #86 Anything Goes/Twist Holiday
- Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes/Candy Goodness
- House That Stamps Built – DCC N619 Frame It
- I Love Promarkers - #397 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #45 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – #372 Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum Challenge - #122 Christmas
- Sweet Stampers - #38 Christmas
- The Creative Crafters - #22 Anything Goes