Day 7 at Beccy's Place Month long holiday challenge the prompt is F. I have used that as F for Fussy Cutting.
I have used sketch 529 from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout of the card. The gold frame, all the background strips and the sentiment have all been recycled from Christmas cards. The frame and strips have been fussy cut, the frame was with a craft knife, the strips and sentiment with scissors.
The image is Christmas Brat Girl Dress from Bugaboo Stamps. This has been coloured using Promarkers and matted onto dark green card.
The card front has been covered with a paper from Docrafts and then all the other elements have been laid on it following the layout of the sketch which was perfect fir using some of the bits and pieces ion my scraps box.
Card Details :-
Size - 7" x 5"
Digi Stamp - Christmas Brat Girl Dress by Bugaboo Stamps
Paper - Docrafts
Tools - Promarkers, craft knife
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #104 Anything Goes
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 7 F for Fussy Cutting
- CCC Digi Creations - #109 Christmas
- Colour Crazy Challenge - # 44 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #483 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #464 Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Crafty Friends - #123 Christmas
- Createful Heart Design - #14 Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #175 Anything Goes
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #36 Christmas/Winter
- Get Creative - #86 Anything Goes/Twist Holiday
- Happy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes/Candy Goodness
- House That Stamps Built – DCC N619 Frame It
- I Love Promarkers - #397 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #45 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – #372 Anything Goes
- Sparkles Forum Challenge - #122 Christmas
- Sweet Stampers - #38 Christmas
- The Creative Crafters - #22 Anything Goes
A fantastic christmas card.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
A really good way of using up scraps. This obviously could used for a birthday too. Great card.ReplyDelete
I'm impressed by your fussy cutting Mandy, I really thought the frame was a die cut. I love your Christmas version of the sketch, you've done a great job mapping it out. Love the different patterned paper... very festive!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkersReplyDelete
My Blog As I do Rodos
. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos
What a pretty Card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn xReplyDelete
Super cute!! What a fabulous take on the sketch! And yeay for using recycled Christmas cards! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
Beautiful christmas card,love the image. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,ReplyDelete
Adorable Christmas card and love the background stripes, thought they were washi tape at first. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck - Michelle DTReplyDelete
What a fun sketch and a super cute Christmas card!! Thanks for playing along in the "Frame It" Challenge on The House That Stamps Built!ReplyDelete
Hello... Thanks for entering your card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.ReplyDelete
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]
Very nice card, perfect fit our challenge at Crafty Friends. Thanks for playing along. Hugs Ela DTReplyDelete
Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.ReplyDelete
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx
Love your card.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Catherine x DT
Such a sweet card, thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #22.ReplyDelete