Wednesday 15 February 2023

Woodland Hideaway

 



Over at 
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up it is the midway point of our challenge. That means it is the turn of the Merry Maidens to share some more fabulous Christmas cards.



The challenge theme is any Any Christmas Card or other December holiday with an optional twist of Into The Woods We Go. The lucky winner's prize is any 2 Winter or Christmas paper packs from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles


If you link up 2 or more cards to our challenge you will get a free digital paper sent to you that our intrepid leader Lisa of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles has designed. 


My card this month is showcasing the gorgeous paper from Woodland Hideaway which is of the snowy cabin in the woods. I have never fancied skiing but always imagined that being in a ski resort with loads of snow around would be magical and this paper reminds me of that.



I wanted to add some sparkly snow so lots of loose glitter has bee used to highlight snowdrifts and swirling in the air. It is such a shame that glitter is so hard to photograph as this is so very sparkly.

The die cut deer was added to create a bit of foreground interest and then a peel off sticker added to match the silver card used for the matting layer.

The image on the paper is so very striking that the card needed very little else to complete it.

Digital papers and elements are fantastic to use in your projects. If they are good quality it is very easy to make a great card using a print out. I am loving using my new colour laser printer as it has opened so many more creative doors for me.

Card Details -


Size - 6” Square

Digital Paper - Woodland Hideaway (Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles)

Dies - Winter Wishes (Crafter’s Companion)

Embellishments - loose glitter, silver peel off sticker

1 comment:

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.