Monday 2 January 2023

Happy New Year 2023

 


Happy New Year to one and all. I hope 2023 is kind to you and your families.

2022 has been a very troubled year for my family in many ways. There have been so many medical issues, some of which are not resolved.

December alone had so many plot twists I honestly didn't know if I was coming or going. Some of which were a cancelled 3 generation family break, family members marriage breaking down, last minute re-arrangement of Christmas plans, a hole in my car radiator, having to spend a fortune on taxis as couldn't get a courtesy car.... honestly in the space of just 24 hours almost everything that had been organised had to be changed at the last minute.

I am however very proud of the fact that I coped and didn't crumble. The stress from all sides was immense and I know in previous years I would have just had a meltdown. Years ago when I went through therapy my counsellor told me that my capacity to handle stress would be greater and I think this year has proven that in more ways than I ever thought possible.

There are so many cards I made that were due to be blogged in December that didn't get posted so I will have to play catch up. There are so many cards that didn't get added to challenges or social media so I endeavour to make a better attempt this year.

I for one am glad to see the back of 2022. We go into 2023 with some challenges but I have faith that I can handle things and have my crafting to de-stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.