Thursday 1 December 2022

Holly Angel

 



I am frantically catching up on my posts for the challenge for 
Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.

Day 24 the prompt is the letter V. Mine is Vintage

This card has been made using a digital image I had printed off in my Christmas odds and sods folder. I have used gold to mat the poinsettia paper and the sentiment which are both from a magazine freebie by Crafter's Companion.

Finally I added some gems to the sentiment and added them to the paper.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge



1 comment:

  1. "Vintage" is a great word for the V prompt Mandy, and your card is fabulous! The image is lovely and I like the beautiful paper you used. I really like the little scattering of gems too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.