Sunday 27 November 2022

Joy To The World

 


I often buy lucky dip type bags from Crafter's Companion when they have clearance sales on. You usually get a huge amount of value like £150 worth for only £30. 

This die set was amongst one of those bags. You get the main star frame and then there are 3 different inserts so you can change the sentiment. 



At £24.99 to be honest I would never have bought it but when it is in a bag of loads of goodies that are worth a lot more than you pay for them some things are not to your taste but often prove themselves to be useful. I still have a mission to use ever die I have at least once so it does not feel like it has been a wasted purchase. I don't feel quite so bad when it is something like this though as I got it for a much cheaper price.

The card pretty much makes itself. I covered the base with some sparkly paper and then cut the panel from some purple cardstock. I then went to town with lots of twinkle in various colours. I have been doing some diamond painting and think I got a bit carried away ☺

Anyway I thought this was the perfect die to use for the letter J prompt at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards challenge

Card Details -


Size - 6” Square

Dies - Interchangeable Star Frame (Crafter’s Companion)

Embellishments - Self Adhesive Gems



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)


Beccy’s Place Challenges - Month of Holiday Cards Day 11 - J is for Joy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful die and love the purple
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beauty! I LOVE the purple cardstock Mandy, it's a fabulous colour and works so well with the little rhinestones you added. The cutting die is awesome too, and even better that you got such a bargain... those lucky dips sound great!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.