It is the start of a new month and we have a new image to play with for
Our New Blog Home is now up and running and all the challenges are being hosted from there. There is a challenge for each day of the week and we have ones that last for a month at a time. Lots of prizes on offer with individual ones for the specific challenges and sitewide ones for each calendar month.
Come on over and join in the fun at The Outlawz
This month at the Progressive Freebie Challenge we have been given this great digital set
You get quite a few images with this so you can make a male or female with spider or without and a sentiment plus a separate banner. It is very versatile and will be useful for so many projects.
I have made a treat bag with some sweeties in it. Years ago I got a card making box from QVC and it had some gift bags in it which have never been used before. They are quite long so I cut it down a bit and added some folded over black card.
The ghost with banner was printed 8cm wide and 13cm tall. This has been coloured with Promarkers on the banner plus a grey shade around the ghost.
The card I use in my laser printer for alcohol marker colouring on is quite thin so I laid the image onto some much thicker card and then cut through the layers. This makes it substantial enough to support itself. It was simply stuck on with some strong double sided tape.
The Progressive Freebie challenge is a great opportunity to use images from different artists who you may not have used before. It helps to take you out of your comfort zone and introduce you to different styles and I would highly recommend you take part.
Head on over to The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge where you can see all the details of how to request this image if you would like to play along.
Project Details -
Digital Image - I'm Here For The Boos IMG 540 (Oddball Art Co)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #10-2022 Anything Goes
- Ally's Angels - #62 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge - #10 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #39 Anything Goes with Colouring
- Crafting Happiness - #135 Halloween
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - Halloween
- Crafty Gals Corner - #235 Signs of Fall
- Creatalicious Challenges - #244 Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - #238 Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #39 Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - #519 Anything Goes
- If You Gave A Crafter A Cookie - #173 Inspired by Halloween Cookies (Theme plus colours)
- Leigh SB Designs Challenge - #10 To Cute to Spook
- Love To Craft - #70 Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - #157 Anything Goes
- Mirtillamente - #14 All About Halloween
- Mix It Up Challenge - #61 Anything Goes
- Most Magical Time of the Year - #1 Halloween
- Outlawz Festive Friday - Spooktastic Halloween
- Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode - Autumn / Fall / Leaves
- Pearly Sparkles - #78 Autumn and/or Halloween
- Penny’s Challenge - #531 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #40 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #453 Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges - #217 Autumn
- Scribbles Designs Challenge - #112 Anything Goes
- Sheepski Designs - #67 Autumn / Halloween
- The Creative Crafters - #56 Anything Goes
- The Four Seasons Challenge - Anything Goes AUTUMN / FALL
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- We Love 2 Create - #10 Anything Creative or Mixed Media Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #9 Anything Goes
Great little treat bag and love the cute ghostReplyDelete
This is so cuteReplyDelete
Thank you for joining our challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
dt festive friday
I adore this cute little ghost treat bag. Amazing! I love Halloween and this is super special. Thank you for sharng this and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. The gummies look so yummy :-)ReplyDelete
So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.ReplyDelete
My grandchildren would love this! Great idea Mandy.ReplyDelete
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Mandy, What a great idea. Your treat bag is so cute!!! What trick or treater wouldn't love to get this!! LOVE IT!! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.ReplyDelete
Lovely little treat bag with that cute ghost! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.ReplyDelete
Such a great bag topper perfect for the season!! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Paper à la Mode! ~KatrinaReplyDelete
Mandy, this is so cute! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. I hope you'll link up more Halloween projects this month. Have a great day!ReplyDelete
Janis, Founder & Design Team - Crafting Happiness Challenges
OMG what adorable treat bags! Sure to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.ReplyDelete
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Your treat bag is so cute! Love that little ghost! Thanks for playing along with the Crafting Happiness Halloween challenge this month!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mirtillamente, we love to see everybody’s entries. We are a home for creativity! Good luck and do come back!ReplyDelete
Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Outlaws "Paper a la mode Challenge"ReplyDelete
Hugs Ilonka DT
Absolutely fantastic. You did such a lovely job with this project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/
Cute treat bags!ReplyDelete
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
What a delightful bag topper! This little ghost is such a sweetie! Fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at the Outlawz PAM Challenge! Nan, DTReplyDelete
Oh so cute!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!ReplyDelete
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
What an adorable ghostie treat bag! Wonderful to have you joining us at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog and playing in our Too Cute To Spook Challenge this month.ReplyDelete
Spooktacular ghostie treat bag!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining in our Too Cute to Spook Halloween challenge!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
Spooktacular ghostie treat bag!ReplyDelete
Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges is all about celebrating 365 days of Halloween and Christmas:
Crazy for Cats Challenges is all about the kitty cats: