Day 13 at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards challenge has a prompt of the letter K. I have chosen K for Koala
The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I added a glittery santa hat sticker from The Works to make it extra Christmassy.
The green tree paper is from a 6"x6" origami paper pad which has lots of small print designs on so perfect for smaller size cards. I added an offcut of a sparkly plaid paper onto the bottom and covered the join with a glittery green washi tape.
Finally I added some gems onto the bauble and a foiled sentiment.
Card Details -
Size - 4.5” x 6.5”
Designer Papers - Origami Super Stack (The Works), Merry Christmas Traditional (Craft Sensations)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
Embellishments - Glitter Washi Tape, glitter Santa Hat, gems (all from The Works)
- Beccy’s Place Challenges - Month of Holiday Cards Day 13 - K is for Koala
- Christmas Kickstart Challenge - #56 Christmas Snippets (Glittery plaid paper and red mirror card are both snippets)
- Crafty Animals - #56 Anything Goes with an Animal or Insect
- Critter Crazy Challenges - #56 Anything Goes With a Critter
- Incy Wincy Designs - All Creatures Great & Small or spotted paper
- NBUS Challenge - #32 Tree paper, glittery santa hat and washi tape have all been used for the first time
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies - #2145 Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - #416 Glittery plaid paper and red mirror card are both snippets