Day 13 at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards challenge has a prompt of the letter K. I have chosen K for Koala
This sweet little image is Koala Loves Candy Cane from Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I added a glittery santa hat sticker from The Works to make it extra Christmassy.
The green tree paper is from a 6"x6" origami paper pad which has lots of small print designs on so perfect for smaller size cards. I added an offcut of a sparkly plaid paper onto the bottom and covered the join with a glittery green washi tape.
Finally I added some gems onto the bauble and a foiled sentiment.
Card Details -
Size - 4.5” x 6.5”
Digital Image - Koala Loves Candy Cane (Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez)
Designer Papers - Origami Super Stack (The Works), Merry Christmas Traditional (Craft Sensations)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
Embellishments - Glitter Washi Tape, glitter Santa Hat, gems (all from The Works)
- Beccy’s Place Challenges - Month of Holiday Cards Day 13 - K is for Koala
- Christmas Kickstart Challenge - #56 Christmas Snippets (Glittery plaid paper and red mirror card are both snippets)
- Crafty Animals - #56 Anything Goes with an Animal or Insect
- Critter Crazy Challenges - #56 Anything Goes With a Critter
- Incy Wincy Designs - All Creatures Great & Small or spotted paper
- NBUS Challenge - #32 Tree paper, glittery santa hat and washi tape have all been used for the first time
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies - #2145 Anything Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - #416 Glittery plaid paper and red mirror card are both snippets
Cute image Mandy, love the glittery hat! You've chosen some fabulous papers for the background, love the festive colours and patterns. The glittery washi tape is a nice touch, I thought it was ribbon until I read your post. Love it!ReplyDelete
Love the cute image and great P.papers,glittery washi tape looks good never seen that beforeReplyDelete
Aw- what a super cute card Mandy! I do love the little Santa hat you added as well.ReplyDelete
Di xx Snippets Playground and GD at Christmas Kickstart Challenge
Great use of snippets on this sweet festive card.ReplyDelete
Hugs, Sarn x
Such a cute card, Mandy. I love the traditional colours and that cute critter. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo xReplyDelete
This is a cute card and who doesn’t love a bit of glittery sparkle. Hugs, Amanda xReplyDelete
Wow.. that's a very nice make! Love the image!ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenges and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
Really cute - love the sparkle on his hat!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.