It is the start of a new month and I am back with my DT hat on for
As long as you made a card with the October freebie you will automatically get the November image free. If you have not taken part before you can request this month's image so head on over there and join in the fun.
It is a fabulous way to use images from artists you many not have used before. Also sometimes the image is completely different to something you would normally use. It has been a good way for me to stretch my creativity and take me out of my comfort zone.
This month we are sponsored by Sheepski Designs
We have been given this image Claudia's Plant to play with this month which is a beautiful image that can be used for many occasions.
I coloured the image with pencil as I wanted to create a soft look appropriate for a Get Well card. I used the latest Outlawz Sketch Wednesday for the layout and used gold card for my base. I added a brown paper for the matting layers throughout and the leaf paper has a nice soft design so not to detract from the image.
The sentiment is a magazine freebie matted onto scraps pf gold and the brown paper.
If you fancy having a go with this image I hope we will see you enter our challenge at
The Outlawz and look forward to seeing the entries.
Card Details -
Size - 6” Square
Paper - Garden of Love 6” (Crafter’s Companion)
Colouring Medium - Arteza Expert Pencils
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #11-2021 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge - #11 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #43 Anything Goes with Colouring
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #43 Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - #151 Anything Goes
- Paperminutes - #715 Get Well
- Penny’s Challenge - #508 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #431 Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges - #204 Use any Forms (Circles, Triangles, Squares, Rectangles, Octagon, and/or Hexagons)
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- We Love 2 Create - #11 Anything Creative or Mixed Media Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #515-516 Anything Goes