At Kate Hadfield Designs there are so many fabulous sets it is really easy to get inspired to use them. There are digital stamps which you can colour, coloured versions you can scrapbook or make into digital layouts. Papers, patterned overlays and doodles galore. No matter what your skill level there are so many goodies to play with.
One of the most fabulous things about being in this Creative Team is that we have free rein to make anything we want to using the sets in the shop. This is amazing for inspiring creativity as there are so many amazing packs to play with. I feel very, very lucky to be able to have this opportunity.
Kate is really generous with her freebies which are readily available. If you sign up to the newsletter you get access to an extra subscriber area the Doodle Den where there are loads more freebies. There is a gallery full of projects by the Creative Team and customers and so much inspiration for crafters and teachers. I would highly recommend you pop over there and join in the fun.
Card Details -
Size - 10.5cm x 21cm DL Slimline
Paper - Christmas Basic Style (Craft Sensations)
Dies - Generic circle die (Ebay)
Embellishments - Card Candi (Craftwork Cards)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- Aud Sentiments - #286 Christmas Sentiment
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Something Starting with S or T (Tree)
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #565 Anything Christmas Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - #257 Circles
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas - Anything Goes
- Merry Little Christmas - #39 Anything Christmas Goes
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies - #2143 Anything Goes
- Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge - #2 Anything Christmas Goes
- Pixie's Snippets Playground - #414 All Papers and card except base are from my scraps
- Rudolph's Day Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes