It is the start of a new month and I am back with my DT hat on for
As long as you made a card with the August freebie you will automatically get the September image free. If you have not taken part before you can request this month's image so head on over there and join in the fun.
It is a fabulous way to use images from artists you many not have used before. Also sometimes the image is completely different to something you would normally use. It has been a good way for me to stretch my creativity and take me out of my comfort zone.
This month we are sponsored by Hetty Clare Art
We have been given this cute image The Little Ballerina to play with this month, absolutely perfect for a little girl's birthday card.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some shimmer with Spectrum Noir Glitter markers. They are water based and you can use a water brush to pick up colour off the tip and add a little bit of shimmer. I used a fine liner to add some texture to the hair.
The image has been matted into a scrap of pink card which has been distressed with an ink pad. The spotty background paper has been recycled from the inside of a shop bought card. I have a few really good neighbours who save the cards they get for me so I can reuse and recycle bits and bobs from them. The foiled sentiment is also recycled.
I added some glittery ribbon and some little stick on embellishments from The Works and the perfect girly and sparkly birthday card is completed.
If you fancy having a go with this image I hope we will see you enter our challenge at
The Outlawz and look forward to seeing the entries.
Card Details -
Size - 4.5” x 6.5”
Paper - Recycled from a store bought card
Embellishments - Glitter ribbon & sparkly gems (The Works)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Sisters on The Blog - #54 Card for a Child
- A Bit More Time to Craft - #144 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #9-2021 Anything Goes
- Cardz TV - #148 Anything Goes
- CD Sunday Plus - #68 - Anything Goes with a Digital
- Ching-Chou Kuik - Think Pink for Breast Cancer
- Classic Design Challenge - #9 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #34 Anything Goes with Colouring
- Crafts Galore Encore - #91 Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations - #425 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - #218 Anything Goes
- Createful Heart Design - #35 Anything Goes
- Creations in Pink - #36 Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
- Cutie Pie Challenges - #162 Girls, Girls, Girls
- Digi Choosday - #35 Anything Goes
- Gem of A Challenge - #18 Anything Goes
- Ike’s World Challenge - #147 Anything Goes / Animals
- International Art & Soul - #116 Birthday
- I Love Promarkers - #442 Anything Goes / More Than 1 Layer
- Lemon Shortbread - #153 Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - #617 A Creation for a Child
- Love To Craft - #62 Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - #149 Anything Goes
- Mix It Up Challenge - #53 Anything Goes
- Morgan’s Art World - #9 Anything Goes
- Passion For Markers - #607 Add A Sentiment
- Pearly Sparkles - #66 Pink Pearls & /or Sparkle
- Penny’s Challenge - #504 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #35 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #427 Anything Goes
- Sheepski Designs - #54 Girls & Boys Come Out To Play
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - Glimmer & Sparkle
- Sweet Stampin’ - Lots of Layers
- The Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- The Creative Crafters - #43 Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff - #430 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #507-508 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #8 Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes