Kate Hadfield Designs has a Subscriber area the Doodle Den where members get access to loads of extra freebies. By subscribing to the newsletter you get a code that gives you VIP access to this area.
At Kate Hadfield Designs there are so many fabulous sets it is really easy to get inspired to use them. There are digital stamps which you can colour, coloured versions you can scrapbook or make into digital layouts. Papers, patterned overlays and doodles galore. No matter what your skill level there are so many goodies to play with.
Over at Kate Hadfield Designs there is lots going on. Kate is really generous with her freebies which are readily available. If you sign up to the newsletter you get access to an extra subscriber area the Doodle Den where there are loads more freebies. There is a gallery full of projects by the Creative Team and customers and so much inspiration for crafters and teachers. I would highly recommend you pop over there and join in the fun.
Card Details -
Size - A5
Digital Image - Holiday Hoopla Freebie (Kate Hadfield Designs)
Paper - Craftwork Cards
Embellishments - Ribbon, self adhesive gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- Allsorts - #637/638 Add Some Sparkle
- Aud Sentiments - #281 Anything Goes & Sentiment
- Cardz TV - #147 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #556 Anything Christmas Goes / For A Lady or Girl
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #33 Anything Goes
- Di’s Digi Designs - Pick 2 or more ingredients (Ribbon & Bling)
- Gem of A Challenge - #17 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #33 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add A Sentiment
- Word Art Wednesday - #505-505 Anything Goes