Over at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up it is the Merry Maidens turn to showcase some fabulous Christmas cards.
This paper pack Gnome for the Holiday designed by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles is up for grabs to the lucky winner who follows the Optional Twist of including a gnome on your card.
The Sponsor for this challenge is Sheepski Designs who is offering the fabulous prize of 3 digital images from the store.
The image I have chosen to work with is Rudolf’s Little Helper I thought it would go particularly well with the background paper and thought the little gnomie taking Rudolf for a walk was quite cute.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I used silver and white gel pens for accents. A Sakura clear glitter pen was used to add a bit of twinkle to Rudolf's hooves and hat.
I used sketch 207 for the layout from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
The card base has a layer of red card. On this I have added the Male Gnome Scene 2 paper from the Gnome From The Holidays paper pack.
Following the layout I have added a strip of Let It Snow paper from the Winter Weather paper pack. I have recoloured this in my graphics program and made it grey. I added silver outline stickers to make this contrast better against the background.
Using a Crea-Nest-Lies XXL die I cut the scalloped mat used under the image from more of the red card.
The ribbon is a self adhesive glittery one and as it has little presents on it I added the 3d cardstock and ribbon sticker. Finally I added 4 self adhesive gems in the corners.
I do hope you will take part in our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations.
Card Details -
Size - 5.5” Square
Digital Image - Rudolf’s Little Helper (Sheepski Designs)
Digital Papers - Gnome For The Holidays & Winter Weather (Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles)
Dies - Crea-Nest-Lies XXL 69 (CREAlies)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers, gel pens, Sakura clear glitter pen
Embellishments - self adhesive ribbon, gems, 3D Sticker
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #50 Anything Goes With a Critter
- 613 Avenue Create - #5 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft - #140 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #5-2021 Anything Goes
- A Place to Start - #5 Anything Goes
- ABC Christmas Challenge - J is for Jewels
- Allsorts - #624 Anything Goes
- Angie’s Digital Stamps - #52 Anything Goes / Red White & Blue
- As You Like It - Favourite way to add ribbon and why (self adhesive as a border as easy to adhere and doesn't fray)
- Cardz TV - #140 Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations - #125 Add Sparkle or Shine
- CD Sunday Plus - #60 - Anything Goes with a Digital
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Something Starting with I or J (jewels)
- Classic Design Challenge - #5 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #18 Anything Goes with Colouring
- Crafting Happiness - #95 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore - #87 Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - #50 Anything Goes with an Animal or Insect
- Crafty Catz - #551 Anything Goes / Just Chill
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #542 Anything Christmas Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #208 Anything Goes
- Creative Moments - #214 Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - #686 Embellish It
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #52 Add A Ribbon
- Digi Choosday - #19 Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams - Add Some Sparkle
- Friendship Challenge - #65 Wild Animals
- Gem of A Challenge - #10 Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge - Anything Goes with a die/diecut
- I Love Promarkers - #435 Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks - #559 Christmas
- LeAnn’s World 101 - #38 Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread - #145 Anything Goes
- Merry Little Christmas - #34 Anything Christmas Goes
- Penny’s Challenge - #496 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #19 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #420 Anything Goes
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - #207 Sketch for layout
- Sweet Stampers - #56 Animala / Critters / Birds
- The Fairy & The Unicorn - Anything Fantasy Goes
- The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - #94 Anything Christmas Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #491-492 Anything Goes
Gnomes are so in at the moment, first time I have seen one on a christmas card, great image for christmasReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us
CD Sunday plus DT
A great Christmas card Mandy - I adore that gnome backing paper.ReplyDelete
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Wonderful and so cute! I love Rudolph and his little helper.ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ca-ute! Thanks for joining us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.ReplyDelete
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team
Beautiful Christmas card love the cute image and co-ordinating P.paper.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and hope you will join us againReplyDelete
Carol DT x
A really cute festive card ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.ReplyDelete
Such a sweet festive card and you have coloured the fun image beautifully!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again soon.
Your design looks fabulous, great colours too. . Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge Look forward to see you enter our next challenge. aNNie DT MemberReplyDelete
Nice card, Mandy. I like the little gnome, it's really cute. I'm glad you shared them at CCAYR. Martina - DTReplyDelete
Such a fun creation in the pretty colourway, many thanks for joining in with this weeks Allsorts challenge.ReplyDelete
I love your card, you can't help but smile. Fab backing paper too.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing it with us.
CD Sunday Plus DT
Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forReplyDelete
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos
I love this that gnome is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us.ReplyDelete
CD Sunday Plus DT
Such a fun and colourful card. Looks awesome! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges. Stay safe and keep crafting!ReplyDelete
What a cute image and I love the paper!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Let it Gnome, Mandy! Thank you for sharing your Gnome-rous creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. We appreciate your support. Join us again in September for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and happy crafting!ReplyDelete
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Great card and papers thanks for sharing at Crafty CatzReplyDelete
Very lovely card with a sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.ReplyDelete
Fabulous card...love your wonderful images, that gnome is so cute!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining Allsorts challenge with this entry, good luck.ReplyDelete
What a wonderful Christmas card Mandy, I love your image you've used and that wonderful design paper is totally perfect. I just love this little Gnome. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.ReplyDelete
Just love the choice of papers in your cute project!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug and SSW2!
Hugs from Africa!
This is a smashing project!ReplyDelete
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Stay safe and well.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.
Just perfect for the Challenge!ReplyDelete
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx
This is a lovely card, Really nice. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challengeReplyDelete
Echt een toffe kaart, kei leuk!! Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas ChallengeReplyDelete
DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge
Fabulous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.ReplyDelete
Anything with a super cute gnome makes a great card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)ReplyDelete
This is just gorgeous, he looks so furry & fluffyReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing with us at 'Happy Little Stampers Christmas' this month
Hugs Shell xx
Mandy this is another stunning card! I love the papers and design.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital Stamps DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog
An adorable card with an adorable image and fab papers. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.ReplyDelete
Faith A DT
Love how you are making for Christmas already. Thank you for playing along with us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Tania DT memberReplyDelete
Absolutely gorgeous card. I love the scalloped circle die and how it brings the focus to the central image. Absolutely lovely card.. I love the use of the dies and the use of the doily in the background. Thank You for playing along the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with the Dies.. DT Dhruvika @the_cardogram XOXOReplyDelete
Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.ReplyDelete
What a gorgeous Christmas card Mandy! I love your wonderfully coloured fun image and that gnome DP is just perfect!!! love it!!Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Dies Challenge. Stay safe! :)ReplyDelete
Lovely card, Mandy, such a cute little gnome.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for joining our challenge this month at ABC Christmas Challenge, looking forward to see you again soon.
Very cute card and image. Loving the backing paper. Thanks for joining us at MLCCBReplyDelete
Nicely crafted, Mandy! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create! We always enjoy your visits.ReplyDelete
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , Owner
The Color of Cards, Owner
Fabulous project! Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments.ReplyDelete
What a fabulous card Mandy! Love the fun papers too and that image is adorable!ReplyDelete
Thank you for using one of our sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
What a super cute card! The gnome and the reindeer are so sweet and you've done a great job of adding colors. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! This is a little late, sorry. I apologize for missing commenting on May creations!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ PaperReplyDelete