It is time for another challenge for Team B at Through The Craft Room Door
The Sponsor for this challenge is Color of Love (Formerly Lacy Sunshine)
The prize is 3 Digital Stamps from their store.
I chose Rory's Birthday Party to work with and coloured the image with Promarkers in mainly bright primary colours. Quite by chance whilst I was making it I found out it was the neighbour over the roads little girls birthday yesterday so I ended up personalising it to give to her.
The base of the card has been made with a sheet of A4 card. To this I added a striped paper in co-ordinating colours and distressed the edges with an inkpad.
The image has been matted onto red card and I have used my favourite red spotty lacy ribbon. I have used this so many times over the years. I love how versatile it is looking pretty and feminine on some projects, then bold and bright on others.
The die is from a new sentiment set that came from Crafter's Companion. There are different sentiments with the dies to layer the embellishments on top. I have cut these out with scraps of shimmery card and some red glitter card. I replaced the dot on the I with a heart gem.
I added personalisation with some letter stickers and a rub-on number. Finally I added a cupcake charm. Her Aunty made her the most amazing cake and she brought some over for us which was a lovely thing to do. With lockdown we have become a lot closer to the immediate neighbours and many have children. It is lovely to see how their individual personalities are developing and how even though we don't have children they have embraced us into their lives. We are very lucky to have so many lovely neighbours who have become friends.
Our challenges at Through the Craft Room Door are always Anything Goes so easy to enter. I hope you will join us.
Card Details -
Size – A5
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
Embellishments – Ribbon, gem, charm, rub on number, alphabet stickers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- AAA Birthday - #19 For A Child
- A Bit More Time to Craft - #128 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #11 Anything Goes
- Always Fun Challenges - #189 Anything Goes
- As You Like It - Favourite His or Hers (Hers, I get really stuck doing men's cards, prefer doing more femine cards with 'pretty' things)
- Classic Design Challenge - #11 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #45 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Createful Heart Design - #26 Anything Goes
- Creative Confetti Challenge - #Just Colour
- Creative Fingers - #197 Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #46 Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - #423 Anything Goes / Birthday
- Lemon Shortbread - #133 Anything Goes
- Let’s Craft & Create - #165 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #146 Anything Goes
- Love To Craft - #52 Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - #139 Anything Goes
- Mix It Up Challenge - #43 Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter - #449 A Card For A Child
- Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge - #176 Anything Goes
- Penny’s Challenge - #484 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #46 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #408 Anything Goes
- Scribbles Designs Challenge - #94 Minimum of 3 Layers
- The Creative Crafters - #34 Anything Goes
- Through The Purple Haze - #173 Tic Tac Toe (Pattern Paper/Die Cut/Gold)
- Unicorn Challenge - #60 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #464-465 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #11 Anything Goes