Imagine That Digistamp is now running a Digi of the month Progressive Freebie challenge again. Yay! Kris' images are always so much fun and delightful to work with. Marleen's Christmas Stocking is a lovely set with the outline and coloured images plus 3 matching papers. Such a generous set. Thanks Kris. Looking forward to playing each month.
I have coloured the image with Promarkers and added some red glitter gel pen. I drew lines on the dress with ultra fine Sharpies to create a plaid effect. I used lots of Stickles glitter glue on the Christmas hat and some star gems on the background and a gold one on the stocking tree top.
I have used sketch 485 from Try Stamping on Tuesday for the layout.
The base is a sheet of A4 card. For Day 20 at Beccy's Place Month Long Holiday Cards Challenge the prompt is the letter Q so I chose to use a paper from my scraps box which suited this and then added a gold gel pen to look like quilted stitching on it. From my scraps box the middle foiled paper was part of a paper kit that came as a Let's Make Cards kits years and years old. The strip with writing on has been recycled from a Christmas card as was the sentiment which has been cut into a banner shape and matted onto gold card.
I really hoped I was going to be able to complete all of Beccy's challenges but may have to admit defeat. I am suffering with a cold and chest infection and it is wiping me out. I am quite far behind so I will definitely complete them all but maybe not before the end of November.
Card Details -
Size - A5
Colouring Medium - Promarkers, gel pens
Embellishments - Star Gems, Stickles Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #11 Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #599 Christmas
- Aud Sentiments - #265 Anything Goes
- Beccy’s Place Challenges - Month of Holiday Cards Day 20 - Q is for Quilted Paper
- Cardz 4 Galz - #135 Cutre Christmas
- Catch The Bug - BINGO (3 Layers, Sentiment, Stitching[Faux])
- CCC Digi Creations - #120 Christmas is on It's Way
- CD Sunday Plus - #49 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge - #11 Anything Goes
- Craft Rocket Challenge - #76 Christmas/Winter
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #517 Anything Goes Christmas/R is for Red
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Creative Confetti Challenge - Just Colour
- Crimbo Crackers - #220 Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage - #135 Christmas/Winter
- Creative Moments - #203 Always Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - #662 Silver or Gold
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #47 Christmas is Coming
- Digi Choosday - #47 Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Studios - #33 Christmas/Winter
- Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas/winter
- Gem of A Challenge - #24 Anything Goes
- House That Stamps Built - #N2520 Anything Goes
- I Love Promarkers - #424 Anything Goes/Christmas
- Imagine That Digi of The Month - Marleen's Christmas Stocking
- Jingle Belles - Holiday Banner (Inspired by red and green colours and there is even a bell on the stocking)
- Krafty Chicks - #535 All Occasions
- Paper Shelter - #451 Christmas Card
- Passion For Promarkers - #570 Glitter & Sparkle
- Penny’s Challenge - #485 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #47 Anything Goes
- Sheepski Designs - #44 Christmas and Sparkle
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Stinkin’ Inkers - Quilting
- Sweet Stampers - #50 Christmas
- The Library Challenge - #72 Inspired by the traditional red and green colours
- Try Stamping on Tuesdays - #485 Sketch for layout
- Unicorn Challenge - #60 Anything Goes
- Use Your Stuff - #410 Tic Tac Toe (Any Sketch, Bling, Designer Paper)
- Word Art Wednesday - #466-467 Anything Goes
A fun image on your pretty Christmas card Mandy, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.ReplyDelete
Great colouring and I love the effect you have achieved on the dress. I thought you had paper pieced it until I read your explanation. It looks fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us.ReplyDelete
CD Sunday Plus DT
Another cute holiday card using your your little Christmas stocking girl, Mandy! Clever idea to create a plaid for the dress. Thank you for sharing your card with us for our Try Stampin' on Tuesday non-traditional holiday card challenge! -DonnaReplyDelete
Another cute image for this one - love that paper combo, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!ReplyDelete
An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. ElaineReplyDelete
Lovely card Mandy. The papers work really well together and are a lovely background for Kris' image.ReplyDelete
Mandy, I am so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Wishing you a speedy recovery!ReplyDelete
Your card just brings a smile to my face. She is such a cutie! Gorgeous papers too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
A really lovely bright and beautiful backgroud along with a super cute image. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.ReplyDelete
Marleen's a real cutie and I love that patchwork effect paper.ReplyDelete
CD Sunday Plus DT.
I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Mandy, sounds like you need to crawl into bed for a few days and rest.ReplyDelete
Your "quilt" card is wonderful, the colours are lovely and bright, perfect for the holidays! I've seen this image quite a few times during the challenge and it always looks so cute.
Adorable and beautifully colored image. Love your background papers. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.ReplyDelete
Great job with the sketch ... love the fun patterned papers ... so very glad you joined us for our Banner Holiday at Jingle Belles.ReplyDelete
You've been very busy with your Christmas cards and this is lovely and bright.ReplyDelete
Thank you for another entry into our challenge.
CD Sunday Plus DT
Adorable festive card: ! Thanks for sharing with week #47 Polkadoodles challenge, hugs Nelly dt xReplyDelete
Fabulous image for our theme this week, love your choice of colours and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs ShirleyxxxReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining inReplyDelete
Monique DT its lovely its named after mine girlfriend
Thanks for participating at Stinkin Inkers!
So cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.ReplyDelete
Hi Mandy, I hope you're feeling much better today! Your card is so sweet, loving the quilt - that's perfect for the "Q" challenge at Beccys! Thanks for playing along in my new progressive digi challenge at Imagine That Digistamp 🥰🎅🌲ReplyDelete
Here's to a Happy Holiday season,
Cute image and fun papers. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug, Aud Sentiments, Cardz 4 galz, Crafty sentimentsReplyDelete
Adorable card. Thanks for sharing your craftiness with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.ReplyDelete
Janis Design Team Member
Such a sweet card! Your image is wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you come back soon.ReplyDelete
Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.ReplyDelete
Lovely card, I like the patchwork paper it goes well with the lovely imageReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us
CD Sunday Plus DT
Such a colourful card and beautifully coloured. I hope you feel better soon.ReplyDelete
CD Sunday Plus DT
Such a cute Christmas image and really pretty colours and papers! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! JuliexxReplyDelete
Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.ReplyDelete
Love this - great mix of papers.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge.
Such a lovely and cute christmas card.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
very sweet! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz too.
Great card. So cute! Thanks for entering Polkadoodles Chooseday Challenge. Madison xReplyDelete
I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.ReplyDelete
Hugs Ilonka DT
What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]ReplyDelete
How cute!! I love your fun background with the different papers you used. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.ReplyDelete
Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ PaperReplyDelete