Over at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up it is the Merry Maidens turn to showcase some fabulous Christmas cards.
The optional Twist for this challenge is "Deck The Paws" inspired by the prize paper pack on offer for the winner Pawesome Holiday designed by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
If you want the chance to win this month's featured paper pack, be sure to create a card that features a dog or cat as the MAIN focus of your card.
This month we are sponsored by Ike's Art. She has a very diverse range of images. She is a crazy cat lady and has a lot of images of cats & kitten as well as other animals.
For my card I have used Waiting For Santa Window from the Fleaz Navidad set. I have coloured it with Promarkers and added some details with coloured pencils. I used a gold gel pen on create a plaid pattern on window blind and tree pot. I added a white gel pen to the windows to create snowdrifts and some snowflakes. A clear glitter pen was used to add sparkle but this isn't showing very well in the image. Finally a green metallic gel pen was used to colour the Christmas tree.
As I don't have access to a colour printer at the moment I have scanned in the image and used it to make a digital card.
I use a program called Affinity Designer on the Mac and created a square card. The base layer is Gold base layer is Gold Foil paper from 12 Days of Christmas 2019 by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
The Brown paper and snowflake brads are also from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
The Sentiment is Peace Gift from the Holiday Hoopla Word Art collection from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
I used sketch 183 from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for the layout
I do hope you will take part in our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations.
Digital Supplies Used :
Coloured with Promarkers, Pencils & Gel Pens
Papers - Gold Foil paper from 12 Days of Christmas 2019 & Plaid Cocoa by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
Embellishment - Snowflake Brads from Snow Much Fun - Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
Sentiment - Holiday Hoopla Word Art from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #38 Anything Goes with a Critter
- 613 Avenue Create – #233 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #116 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #5 Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #571/572 Anything Goes
- Angie’s Digital Stamps - #42 Anything Goes
- Arty Divas - #21 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments – #251 Anything Goes & Sentiment
- CD Sunday Plus - # 35 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
- Corrosive Challenge - #5 Anything Goes
- Crafter’s Castle - #29 Anything Goes
- Crafting Happiness - #468 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore – #75 Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - #38 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #506 Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations – #409 Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs – Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #19 Anything Goes
- Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - #10 Anything Festive Goes
- Gem of A Challenge - #10 Anything Goes
- Ike’s World Challenge - #132 Anything Goes
- Jan’s Digi Stamps - Anything Goes
- Krafty Chicks - KCC #507 Christmas
- Path of Positivity - #80 Anything Positive optional Furry Friends
- Pattie’s Creations – #170 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #19 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – #398 Anything Goes
- Show Us Your Pussycats - #54 Furrything Goes
- Stamper’s Delights – Anything Goes
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Card Layout
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Through The Purple Haze - #167 Anything Goes
- Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes