Friday 29 November 2019

Softly Falling Snowflakes


The prompt for Day 29 at Beccy's Place month long holiday challenge is the letter Z. 
I chose a Z fold card, it has to be pretty much the only choice for Z I think.

The starting point was the snowman which was recycled from a Christmas card. The back section of the card has been covered with a clear vellum with silver snowflakes printed on it.

The front is a DCWV paper with glittery snowballs. The sentiment has been recycled from a Christmas card and matted onto a scrap of silver holographic card.

The snowflake on the from was assembled from a folder that cuts the shape and embosses at the same time. The white glitter one on top was recycled. The teal snowflake is a large one that I trimmed down.

Finally I added some gems, glitter glue and buttons to embellish.

I can't believe are nearly at the end of November!

Card Details -

Size - 6" x 6"
Image - Recycled from A Christmas Card
Dies - Sizzlits Cut & Emboss Folder Snowflake 2
Embellishments - Gems, stickles glitter glue, buttons


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order): -


6 comments:

  1. Awesome colour combo Mandy, I love mint green and red. The snowman is super cute, love the big red nose... I would bet it's that colour because of hold cold it is! Fabulous snowflake embellishments too. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute - love the buttons you added.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in at MMM with this gorgeous snowman card, wonderful use of the vellum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy this snowman is very cute. I am so glad you shared this card with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute snowman and a good song choice. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card with the snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.