I chose a Z fold card, it has to be pretty much the only choice for Z I think.
The starting point was the snowman which was recycled from a Christmas card. The back section of the card has been covered with a clear vellum with silver snowflakes printed on it.
The front is a DCWV paper with glittery snowballs. The sentiment has been recycled from a Christmas card and matted onto a scrap of silver holographic card.
The snowflake on the from was assembled from a folder that cuts the shape and embosses at the same time. The white glitter one on top was recycled. The teal snowflake is a large one that I trimmed down.
Finally I added some gems, glitter glue and buttons to embellish.
I can't believe are nearly at the end of November!
Card Details -
Size - 6" x 6"
Image - Recycled from A Christmas Card
Dies - Sizzlits Cut & Emboss Folder Snowflake 2
Embellishments - Gems, stickles glitter glue, buttons
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order): -
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 29 Z for Z Fold
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #465 Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Creative Knockouts - #326 Winter/Holidays
- Make My Monday - #110 Use Vellum
- Try It On Tuesday - Inspired by Song Frosty The Snowman