My card was made to fit Gold, Die Cuts & Sparkle but would also fit Silver, Die Cuts & Stripes.
On Facebook Julie Hickey showed a sneak peek of a card that was part of a workshop she was running at Crafts You Love. This inspired me to crack open my glitter and have a go at making my own background.
I have several widths of red line double sided tape. I have laid these out onto a piece of white card and used silver, gold, red & green glitter to create the most sparkly paper. Of course I was absolutely covered in it by the time I was finished 😁
The holly die is from The Works. It was really cheap at only £4 and I was impressed with how crisp the cut was. I cut this from the mid green card and used a dark green Promarker to colour the outside frame & leaf spine. I added 3 large gems as the holly berries.
Finally I added a 3D cardstock sticker with a holly themed sentiment.
This card, although extremely sparkly is very CAS in the layout which is a complete departure for me.
Card Details :-
Size - A5
Dies - Holly Die from The Works
Embellishments - 3D Sentiment Sticker, Loose glitter, large red gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- 613 Avenue Create – #227 Anything Goes
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 6 Bingo Grid
- Crafty Catz - #482 Anything Goes / Christmas
- Dream Valley Challenges - #213 All That Glitters
- Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge - ATG with a Die / Diecut
- Merry Little Christmas - #16 Anything Goes
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies - #1945 Anything Goes
- The 12 Months of Christmas - #59 Anything Christmas
- The Paper Funday Challenge - #11 Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland - Holly & or Ivy