Thursday 1 December 2022

X Stitch Penguin

 


I am frantically catching up on my posts for the challenge for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.

Day 26 the prompt is the letter X.  X is for X stitch and XXX kisses on the doodle border

My little penguin is a cross stitch kit that came from a magazine freebie a million years ago. It was originally a gift tag but over the years the adhesive had come unstuck so I had put it in my little box of things that needed to be remade.

I frayed the edges and added it onto a scrap of red card. I used a corner punch to round the edges off.

The card base is Forever Friends embossed one that came in a Docrafts Goody Bag. I added some gems to the border and used a was rub-on to the snowflakes

Finally I added lots of gems to the corners and the snowflakes.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge



1 comment:

  1. Awwww, he's a little cutie Mandy! I love the red background, it works well with the black and white. I also like the scattering of rhinestones you added to the snowflakes.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.