Day 9 at Beccy's Place Month of Holiday cards challenge has the letter H as the prompt.
I have used Holly as my theme and this Berry Wreath image from Beccy's Place is perfect.
The image is coloured with Promarkers, a gold gel pen and Sakura glitter pen on the berries. I used a Fiskars Shapeboss template for the circle and then matted this onto green card. This was then mounted onto 3d foam for dimension.
The card front is covered with a holly paper and embellished with some red Stickles glitter glue.
I used a Fiskars Heritage corner punch. The flower ensemble is a collection of fabric and paper flowers held together with a brad. Finally I added a gold corner outline sticker and added a sentiment that has been recycled from an old gift card
Card Details :-
Size - 7" x 5"
Paper - Christmas Cheer pad from K & Co
Tools - Promarkers, gold gel pen, Sakura Glitter pen, Fiskars Shapeboss template, Fiskars Heritage corner punch
Embellishments - Stickles glitter glue, Prima flowers, cardstock die cuts from Craftwork cards, brad
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #104 Anything Goes
- ABC Christmas Challenge – W is for Wreath
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 9 H for Holly
- Crafty Creations – #402 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #463 Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Crazy4Challenges - C4C510 Add Texture (fabric flower & raised glitter)
- Digi Choosday - #46 Anything Goes
- Get Creative - #86 Anything Goes/Twist Holiday
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas - Anything Goes
- Make My Monday - #109 Red, Green & White
- Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday - #589 Sketch for layout
- Stinkin’ Inkers - Dies & Punches
- The 12 Months of Christmas - #59 Anything Christmas