Thursday 1 December 2022

Majestic Snowflake

 


I am frantically catching up on my posts for the challenge for Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards.

Day 28 the prompt is to make a Clean & Simple design card.

Now I really struggle with CAS. So much white space really gives me the eebie jeebies.

I recently bought this die which is a half snowflake. I have had these square snowflake embossed cards for years and thought it might look quite effective as the background.

The die is very intricate and took ages to remove from the die cut piece. You have to be really careful not to pull it away and break anything off the snowflake. I tried it in white but it looked 'lost' so I changed it to a silver cardstock with a subtle sheen.

To keep it simple I used a silver peel sticker for the sentiment and resisted the urge to add gems to the embossed snowflakes.......

Card Details -


Size - 6” Square

Die - Majestic Snowflake (Crafter’s Companion)

Embellishments - Peel off Sticker



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge


1 comment:

  1. Your CAS card is absolutely beautiful Mandy, I think you nailed it! I LOVE the snowflake, great choice of cardstock... the blue is so beautiful and elegant. I also like the way you embossed the base card and then added a little extra ink. Beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.