At Kate Hadfield Designs there are so many fabulous sets it is really easy to get inspired to use them. There are digital stamps which you can colour, coloured versions you can scrapbook or make into digital layouts. Papers, patterned overlays and doodles galore. No matter what your skill level there are so many goodies to play with.
One of the most fabulous things about being in this Creative Team is that we have free rein to make anything we want to using the sets in the shop. This is amazing for inspiring creativity as there are so many amazing packs to play with. I feel very, very lucky to be able to have this opportunity.
Kate is really generous with her freebies which are readily available. If you sign up to the newsletter you get access to an extra subscriber area the Doodle Den where there are loads more freebies. There is a gallery full of projects by the Creative Team and customers and so much inspiration for crafters and teachers. I would highly recommend you pop over there and join in the fun.
Card Details -
Size - 6” Square
Dies - Winter Wishes (The Paper Boutique)
Designer Paper - Winter Wonderland 6” (Craft Sensations)
Embellishments - Gems, Glitter Kiss (Cosmic Shimmer)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- Addicted to Stamps and More - #417 Christmas
- Aud Sentiments - #287 Christmas & A Sentiment
- Beccy’s Place Challenges - Month of Holiday Cards Day 4 - D is for Die Cut & Digi
- Crafter’s Café - #277 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #566 Anything Christmas Goes
- Creative Knockouts - #426 Lots of Layers
- Critter Crazy Challenges - #56 Anything Goes With a Critter
- NBUS Challenge - #32 Snowflake die is a gift from a neighbour an not previously used.
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies - #2144 Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges - #204 Use any Forms (Circles, Triangles, Squares, Hexagons)