Imagine That Digistamp started to do a Progressive Challenge again last month. If you completed a card using the Digi of the Month you automatically get the following month emailed to you. If not you can purchase that stamp for a reduced price.
The stamp set this month is Raymond's Snowman. You get the cute image and 5 sentiments in both outline stamps and colour if applicable.
I chose to use the image and the Celebrate Winter stamp and coloured them with Promarkers.
I love the sentiment and think it would make a fabulous card used on it's own. The cute little snowmen heads are adorable.
I have used the latest sketch 583 from Tuesday Morning Sketches as the inspiration for the layout. I rotated it to suit the orientation of the image, substituted the 3 dots for the sentiment and added some extra snowflakes for good measure.
The main paper is from a really really old Papermania pack. On this I have used an offcut of darker blue snowflake paper from a really nice paper pad from The Works. I have a lot of Christmas paper and rarely buy any now but this one had lots of natural designs that I had nothing similar. They have some amazing prices on their own brand stuff and these papers are so thick so were a good purchase. The silver snowflake stripe is an offcut that was recycled/rescued from a Christmas card I have received. I added some self adhesive silver borders to it to match the foiling on the pattern.
The best place for the sentiment was where the 3 dots are on the sketch so I added 2 columns of 3 glittery snowflake stickers which have gems in the centre. Did I really need an excuse to add glitter and twinkle to a Christmas card... LOL
If you visit my blog and are not already taking part in the Digi of the month challenge I would urge you to pop over there. Kris' images are really lovely and you get so much in each pack. You can but this one at the reduced price and away you go then.
Card Details -
Size - 8" x 8"
Papers - Contemporary Christmas Colossal pack (Papermania) & Woodland Christmas (The Works)
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
Embellishments - Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen, Stickles glitter glue, Letraset peel off sticker silver border, snowflake gem stickers (The Works)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #45 Anything Goes with a Critter
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #12 Anything Goes
- Cardz TV - #129 Anything Goes
- Christmas With The Cuties - #44 Feature a Creature
- Classic Design Challenge - #12 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #48 Anything Goes
- Country View Challenges -
- Crafty Animals - #45 Anything Goes with an animal
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #518 Anything Goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Crimbo Crackers - #221 Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - #663 Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #48 Anything Goes
- Do-Al (l) Creative - #48 Winter Wonderland
- Double D Challenge - Santa Hats
- Fab ’n’ Funky - #505 Winter Wonderland
- House That Stamps Built - #DCC220 Pets
- Imagine That Digi of The Month - December Raymond's Snowman
- Krafty Chicks - #536 Stamp Act
- LeAnn’s World 101 - #33 Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread - #134 Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - #140 Winter Wonderland
- Merry Little Christmas - #29 Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft - #446 Christmas Animals
- Passion For Promarkers - #570 Glitter & Sparkle
- Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge - #177 Winter Fun
- Polkadoodles - #49 Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges - #181 Christmas
- Sheepski Designs - #45 Feature a Creature
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge - #119 Non Traditional Christmas colours
- Sweet Stampers - #50 Christmas
- Sweet Stampin’ - Spots and/or Stripes
- Through The Purple Haze - #174 Holiday - Make it Blue
- Try It On Tuesday - Winter Wonderland
- Tuesday Morning Sketches - #583 Sketch for layout (rotated)
- Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #468-469 Anything Goes