Saturday 16 November 2019

Christmas Brat Girl Dress


Day 7 at Beccy's Place Month long holiday challenge the prompt is F. I have used that as F for Fussy Cutting.

I have used sketch 529 from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout of the card. The gold frame, all the background strips and the sentiment have all been recycled from Christmas cards. The frame and strips have been fussy cut, the frame was with a craft knife, the strips and sentiment with scissors.


The image is Christmas Brat Girl Dress from Bugaboo Stamps. This has been coloured using Promarkers and matted onto dark green card.

The card front has been covered with a paper from Docrafts and then all the other elements have been laid on it following the layout of the sketch which was perfect fir using some of the bits and pieces ion my scraps box.

Card Details :-

Size - 7" x 5"
Paper - Docrafts
Tools - Promarkers, craft knife

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-




15 comments:

  1. A fantastic christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really good way of using up scraps. This obviously could used for a birthday too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed by your fussy cutting Mandy, I really thought the frame was a die cut. I love your Christmas version of the sketch, you've done a great job mapping it out. Love the different patterned paper... very festive!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos
    . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! What a fabulous take on the sketch! And yeay for using recycled Christmas cards! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful christmas card,love the image. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Christmas card and love the background stripes, thought they were washi tape at first. Thanks for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck - Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun sketch and a super cute Christmas card!! Thanks for playing along in the "Frame It" Challenge on The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello... Thanks for entering your card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card, perfect fit our challenge at Crafty Friends. Thanks for playing along. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card, thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #22.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.