It is time for another challenge at The Paper Funday.
Our challenges are always Anything Goes with an optional Twist.
The twist this time is "Cute Critters"
We are very fortunate to have 2 sponsors for each challenge this year which means we get to choose which artist we would like to work with. This really is great as it gives us double the choice. We have some amazing sponsors lined up this year, many of which are old favourites and some that are new to me.
This Months we are Sponsored by Polkadoodles and Eureka Stamps both of whom have a fabulous assortment of digital images and physical products.
I chose to work with this lovely image Baby Animals from Eureka Stamps. I noticed that in my card making I tended to favour baby cards for girls and not boys so thought this would be a perfect image to remedy that.
The 6" card base has been covered with recycled kraft card and I used this throughout for matting and layering. The background paper I have had for years and I have no idea what brand it is.
The image had been coloured with Promarkers and I used some coloured pencils for shading in the background. I added created a second layer to decoupage the elephant and this is popped up on foam pads. White gel pen was used to highlight the eyes and tusks.
The ribbon came from The Range many years ago and the sentiment is a digital freebie from Desert Diva. If you are in need of some fabulous sentiments Hannelie's are always good quality and she is very generous. This was from 2014 and is still on her blog to download along with hundreds of others.
I hope you will join myself and our fabulous Team over at the Paper Funday Challenge.
Card Details -
Size - 6” Square
Colouring Medium - Promarkers, Arteza Expert Pencils, White Gel Pen
Embellishments - Ribbon
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #53 Anything Goes With a Critter
- 613 Avenue Create - #8 Anything Goes
- Allsorts - #635/636 Anything Goes
- Angie’s Digital Stamps - #55 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments - #280 Anything Goes & Sentiment
- A Bit More Time to Craft Extra - Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #8-2021 Anything Goes
- Cardz TV - #146 Anything Goes
- CD Sunday Plus - #66 - Anything Goes with a Digital
- Classic Design Challenge - #8 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - #30 Anything Goes with Colouring
- Corrosive Challenge - #6 Anything Goes
- Crafting Happiness - #107 Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore - #90 Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - #53 Anything Goes with an Animal or Insect
- Crafty Creations - #424 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges - #216 Anything Goes / Animals
- Createful Heart Design - #34 Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - #30 Anything Goes
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday - Anything Goes / For Boys or Men
- Gem of A Challenge - #16 Anything Goes
- Get Creative Challenges - #104 Anything Goes
- Ike’s World Challenge - #147 Anything Goes / Animals
- Incy Wincy Designs - Summer/Beach and/or Animals
- I Love Promarkers - #440 Anything Goes / Seasons in July
- LeAnn’s World 101 - #41 Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread - #150 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #163 Anything Goes
- Love To Craft - #61 Anything Goes
- Morgan’s Art World - #8 Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter - #479 Anything Goes
- Passion For Markers - #603 Favourite Colour Combo (Blue & Brown)
- Pearly Sparkles - #65 Anything Goes
- Penny’s Challenge - #502 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #31 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede - #425 Anything Goes (Store Image)
- Sheepski Designs - #53 Let's Be Cute
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Summertime Blues
- Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
- Unicorn Challenge - #68 Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge - #7 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #503-504 Anything Goes