For Day 16 at Beccy's Place Month Long Holiday Cards Challenge the prompt is the letter N.
I have chosen Noel.
Inspired by a card that the lovely Donna made I followed the tutorial on Beccy's Place blog for a Building Block Card.
I used a sheet of A4 Card for the base and divided it into 3 along the width. The dimensions were slightly different to Beccy's but it is very easy to follow her very clear instructions and adapt it to scale up or down once you have the basic principle.
I cut 4 pieces from another sheet of card, scored them as instructed and attached to the inside of the card. I delved into my scraps and the star paper is actually the inside of a Christmas card. The front section is a piece of card recycled from another card. The snowflake on the front is the 'waste' snowflake that was cut from my Snowflake Window card
Both the sentiment on the front and the NOEL letters have also been recycled from other Christmas cards. The only new elements are the metallic snowflakes, the snowflake stickers and the self adhesive gems.
This card looks so intricate but is actually very easy to make. Thank you for the inspiration Donna & Beccy. It was nice to try something different.
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Winter Wonderland
- Beccy’s Place Challenges - Month of Holiday Cards Day 16 - N is for Noel
- Creative Knockouts - #377 Winter Wonderland
- Double D Challenge - Winter Blues
- Dream Valley Challenges - #237 Lots of Layers
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies - #2046 Anything Goes
- Scrapping4fun Challenges - #180 Snowflakes & Stars
- Simon Says Stamp Monday - Happy Holidays/Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Christmas
- Uniko Challenge - #62 'Tis The Season & Sparkle