Day 3 at Beccy's Place Month Long Holiday Cards Challenge is the prompt Letter C. I have chosen to use C for Candle.
This card has been made using what was a gift tag cross stitch kit that was free with a magazine years ago. I found a load of tags that I had mounted but never done anything with them so I have decided to use them as a focal point on a Christmas card.
I have matted the tag with red card then mounted onto a die cut from the Lacey Squares set.
Then it was simply a matter of using a gold sheet of card for the base, adding some musical paper. Then a mat of gold, some vintage style text paper and a strip of metallic card recycled form a shop bought card. Finally a sentiment from my stash was added with a contrast mat of green card.
Card Details -
Size - A5
Image - Cross Stitch Candle
Dies - Lacey Squares Nestabilities from Spellbinders
Papers - Poinsettia Perfection by Crafter's Companion & text one is from Vintage Back to Basics pad by Papermania
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for Xtra Special (only people that appreciate it will get cross stitch cards as so much work goes into them)
- Beccy’s Place Challenges - Month of Holiday Cards - C is for Candle
- Catch The Bug - Use a Technique (cross stitch)
- Christmas Craft Creations - Christmas Music
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #514 Anything Goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Creative Fingers - #196 Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - #375 Favourite Colour Combo (For Christmas cards it is the traditional Red and Green)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Gold on Your Project
- The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - #82 Anything Goes Christmas