Stampers Delights holds a Monthly Progressive Freebie challenge on their Facebook group. The image this month is cute but no something I would really use for a general card so I decided to make a Christmas card using this cutie Willie Snow Angel which I have wanted to use for a long time.
The image was coloured using Promarkers and I added lots of glitter around him using a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.
The back layer of paper is white card, I used a dark blue Promarker to add a frame and then used a small white inkpad to lightly stamp on top. I then added some snowflake paper by DCWV
I used the Sizzlits Snowflake 2 Cut n Emboss Die to cut 2 snowflakes in white card. On top of this I layered some metallic snowflakes that came from a Christmas decoration at Poundland some years ago.
I finished the card off with lots of gems and a sentiment from my stash.
Card Details -
Size - 6x6"
Dies - Snowflake 2 Cut n Emboss die from Sizzlits/Sizzix
Paper - DCWV
Colouring Medium - Promarkers
Embellishments - Snowflakes & gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order)
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown – Snowflakes
- Aud Sentiments – #253 Anything Goes & Sentiment
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #560 Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #495 Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas - Anything Goes
- International Art & Soul - #86 Blue As The Main Colour
- Merry Little Christmas - #23 Anything Christmas Goes
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Card Layout
- Sweet Stampin’ – Dominant Colour Blue
- The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - #74 Anything Christmas Goes