Tuesday 7 January 2020

My Old Blog



My old blog Made By Mandy was active from 2007 to 2014. 

During that time I was on many Design Teams and was fortunate to be a challenge winner on many occasions.

2014-2015 I was the Sponsorship Co-Ordinator at One Stitch at a Time which took me away from making cards. This drew on my administrative skills in the real world and gave me a much broader appreciation of the hard work that goes on behind the scenes with Design Teams & challenges.

We had lived in our old house for 16 years and I needed to pack up my very very cramped craft room in preparation for the move. My boxes were in storage for 2 1/2 years whilst we were having work done to build an extension and now I have the craft room I have always dreamed of.

Unfortunately my old blog was unused in this time and Google archived it.

Thus Made by Mandy 2.0  was born

If you would like to take a look at my old blog please click on the banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou very much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comment. I really appreciate each and every one :)


If you are in the EU to comply with GDPR regulations please be aware that your comment and details will be visible to anyone who visits my blog. I do not collect your personal information in any way.