I chose O for ornament.
The digital image is Stanley's Bauble which is a great freebie image from Beccy's Place. I have coloured it with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and highlighted with a white gel pen.
I have created a Z fold card. The back section is covered with a small design paper, the front section is folded in half and covered with a co-ordinating paper.
The image is matted onto gold and red card cut with the Nestabilities Reverse Wonky Rectangle dies from Spellbinders. I have added gold gel pen around the outside and some red gems.
The sentiment is a cardstock sticker that is matted into gold card. Finally a red bauble sticker was added to gold card and fussy cut the bauble section only.
Card Details -
Size - 6" x 6"
Colouring Medium - Promarkers & Flexmarkers, White & gold Gel pens
Dies - Nestabilities Reverse Wonky Rectangles from Spellbinders
Embellishments - Gems, peel off stickers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order): -
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 17 O for Ornament
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #465 Anything Christmas / R for Reindeer
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas - Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge - ATG with a Die / Diecut
- House That Stamps Built – N2719 Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - #48 Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – #374 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes