I have chosen E for embellishments.
The card started off with the blue panel background which is from my scraps box and recycled from a card I have received.
I have added this to a silver DL size card blank and added a trim of self adhesive ribbon to frame it.
The snowman is an embellished cardstock sticker. One of those that I have hoarded for years as it is 'too nice to use'. I know we all have stash like that.... go on admit it!
The sentiment is a diecut tag and I have added a gem to cover the hole up.
Finally I have added an assortment of snowflake and gem embellishments. There are a lot of different textures in this card with the pompom hat, pipe cleaner arms and fuzzy snowflakes.
Card Details :-
Size - DL
Embellishments - 3D cardstock sticker, various snowflakes & gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 5 E for Embellishments
- Card 4 Guys - #233 Icy Cold
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round – Winter Clothing
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #464 Anything Christmas
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas
- Cupcake Inspirations - #CIC483 - Snowman Image
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #36 Christmas/Winter
- Double Trouble Challenge - #43 Bring on the Glitz & Snowman
- Lemon Shortbread - #107 Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times – #110 Snowflakes
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Outlawz Monday Greetings – Winter Themed Sentiment
- Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes - Frosty The Snowman
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp – Recycle (blue back panel is from an old Christmas Card)