I have chosen Lettering.
The card started off with the snow sentiment which has been recycled from a card that I have received. i have added a dark blue gem to the centre.
I added a mat of silver mirri card to the base and an offcut of glittered cardstock from DCWV.
The sentiment has been raised on 3d foam. Finally I added some gems in blues and clear to highlight the snowflakes on the paper.
Card Details :-
Size - A6 (7" x 4.5")
Embellishments - gems
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order): -
- Arty Divas - #9 Anything Goes
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 14 L for Lettering
- Crafter’s Castle - #23 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #465 Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Daisy Chain Challenges - #36 Christmas/Winter
- International Art & Soul - #72 Christmas with no Image
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Try It On Tuesday - Cold Cold Cold