I have chosen Y for yellow.
Y is something I struggled with as I have nothing with Yule and the embellishments I have that are yellow are not really Christmassy.
I as going through some stickers and found this Penny Black Stickeroo with the green background and decided to do a green and yellow colour scheme. I found a yellow check paper and added the green stripes with a Promarker to make it blend with the project better.
The way I organise my stash is by theme so all my gingerbread stuff are together. The chipboard sentiment being yellow is perfect so I distressed the edges with the same green marker.
The gingerbread border is part of a paper that was a magazine freebie and I cut the strips out from this.
The gingerbread men are shrink plastic that have been cut using a Sizzix die and coloured with Promarkers and a gold paint marker.
I am quite pleased with how this turned out and actually used one of the stickers that I have had for at least 10 years.
Card Details :-
Size - 6" x 6"
Sticker - Penny Black Stickeroo Snowy Christmas 10-166
Die - Gingerbread Man from Sizzix
Embellishments - Shrink Plastic
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order): -
- Beccy’s Place – November Holiday Challenge Day 28 Y for Yellow
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #465 Anything Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper - Any Patterned paper
- Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge - ATG with a Die / Diecut
- Outlawz Festive Fridays - Anything Goes
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Scrapy Land Challenge - #126 Anything Goes with store brand Die (Sizzix)
- Southern Girls – Anything Goes