This is the birthday card I have made for my nephew Mikey.
He has 3 lovely dogs and this image was perfect for him.
I used a cute digi called Three Puppies from Birdie Brown whose Etsy store closed down. She does however design rubber stamps for My Favourite Things now so I am glad to see the is still super creative. I already had it coloured some time ago using my beloved Promarkers. It is layered on brown marbled paper from my scraps drawers.
I used the latest sketch 212 from Feeling Sketchy for the layout.
The checked backing paper is actually recycled from the inside of an old greetings card. I am very fortunate that a good friend of the family saves hers for me and I cut them up and re-use some of the images and elements. They can be a great resource.
I added some ribbon from my stash and some gold peel off stickers rot embellish the corners. Finally the sentiment banner I am pretty sure was an old digi from Happileigh Scrappin’ from my days when I used to be on the DT
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – 7” x 5”
Images – Three Puppies from Birdie Brown
Paper – brown marble offcut & recycled card
Sentiment – Happileigh Scrappin’
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers,
Embellishments - Ribbon & peel off stickers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Crafting By Designs – For The Boys
- Dream Valley Challenges - #197 Four Legged Friends
- Feeling Sketch - #212 Sketch for layout
- Kitty Bee Designs - #138 Animals
- Little Red Wagon – #487 Boyz II Men
- My Time To Craft - #392 It’s Raining Cats & Dogs
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes with Twist of Corners
- Paper Shelter - #374 Digital Image
- Polkadoodles - #10 Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - #147 Anything Goes / For a Male